So many things I wanna tell you....

 Sometimes I loathe you                                                                                                                                                      
Sometimes I am in love with you…


I want to tell you everything                                                                                                                                                         
but then I don’t....

You make me laugh and you make me cry                                                                                                                             
but most importantly you allow me to be ME…..

I feel like hugging you I feel like kicking you                                                                                                       
but most importantly I feel like just holding you forever…..
                   

               You bring out emotions that are new to me, my reaction to them scares me more than the emotions itself. What hurts me most is looking into your eyes to see you are hurting deep inside and I am as helpless as ever. …. I feel like screaming when you hide behind the façade of happiness believing me to be weak and not sharing with me the reason you are hurting, but looking at you again trying so hard to protect me from whatever it is that is hurting you… I feel like holding your hand and telling you, I know you are hurting (but you don’t always have to be strong for me) and I also know you won’t confide in me. But I just want you to know that whatever happens I’ll always be by your side holding your hand. The time you have faith in my strength and want me to know the reason, don’t hesitate because I’ll still be where I always AM “by your side holding your hand”.


Comments

  1. you r not at all the tom boy that you pretend to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha words can be as deceptive as looks so dont go by my words :P :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts