SEARCHING FOR YOU IN A CROWD


When I search for myself in your eyes
I see only shadows and nothing else.

When I am lonely and scared I turn towards you for comfort
But all I find is myself staring into an empty space.

When I am lost in a crowd and extend my hand to hold yours
I find myself holding a strangers hand.

And then I realize that without you I am as lost
And lonely as a fish in the endless ocean.








You bring a smile on my lips when
Everything in the world feels bleak and dull.

You hold my hand and say everything will be fine just when
 I am feeling that my world is gonna crash and fall at my feet.

Your one touch and one smile gives me courage to take on the world single handed
And then I start to wonder who was I before you came into my life.

  

Comments

Popular Posts