Glimpse of you and me :)



“A girl’s belief about the imaginary friend who is always better than her. I want to be you but I am just me… plain and simple me…    And the story goes something like this….”
She said…
She is popular among the two us (as I tend to blend into the wall to make myself as imperceptible as possible). She is confidant and bold where as I run for cover the minute somebody recognises ME.

She is friendlier than me and can make friends faster than a flash were as I think 100 times before talking to a familiar stranger.

She is a more enthusiastic speaker among the two of us. She can speak to everyone as easily as she can speak to me but can share everything only with me. I can rarely speak to a handful of people freely but I am very comfortable talking to her.

She is as comfortable in a crowd as she is at home but crowd suffocates me and I feel like walls are closing in on me.

She dresses to kill (and she achieves it too ;)) and likes to dress up were as I tend to dress down as I don’t feel it makes a difference whatever I wear.

Sometimes I feel she is being spurious and other times I feel I am being righteous in judging her. May be that’s because around her I feel gawky and muddled.

Sometimes I feel she is mocking me but then I realise I am being paranoid because of my own inadequacy and insecurity, but she is just being herself.

The differences between us are like an ocean vast and never ending but that has never stopped us from being comfortable in each other’s company. And she is always there (somewhere in the shadows) when I need someone to natter to.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts