pandemonium!!

You swim you fly
You laugh you cry!!

You jump you hop
You trip you fall!!

You love you hate
You plot you cheat!!

You live you dream
You feel you care!!


Sometimes random thoughts come to mind(like 'I start smiling, feeling good about the world and ME in it....but then I wake up with a headache only to remember I was stone drunk yesterday!'). And it’s stuck there like a bad tooth ache (constantly reminding you of its presence). Neither going forward nor going back, but just stuck there. I have these thoughts that never take form of anything except playing on a repeat mode. I try really hard to make some sense out of it but it’s next to impossible. These above words are just a few of those random words that are stuck in my head!! Hope you can make some sense out of it!!


Comments

Popular Posts