I, ME MYSELF!!




I am one of those people who believes in cliches like “I am what I am” and “love me the way I am or leave me to be”. I fancy being an independent entity but as of now I am in a place called “confusion is the state of my mind which is ever present and never gone”. THIS was my present!

But what am I in general? What is my persona on the whole?About ME in my words….A Mysore gal through and through, very laid back and languid just like the place I come from, I try to live life one day at a time. With friends I am a different person and with strangers I am different. When I am around friends I am either seen talking or laughing all the time. Friends make me come alive. But around strangers I am tongue tied and intimidated (especially when they are in large numbers), I am seen trying to merge into the wall or background, which ever helps me become invisible. Music rules the major part of my life, I am seen sporting an earphone almost 24*7 sometimes even when I am in the bathroom. Old songs always help me relax but otherwise my choice of music differs with my frame of mind. I love to travel and want to cover all the places I am so amazed to see on TV, one at a time on my terms, without any travel guide hurrying me around just to cover all of it but enjoy none!

I like to think of myself as a fairly pleasant person and am a little selfish and a lot possessive about things I strongly feel for. I’d like to think I am humorous most of the days but humor might just give up on me sometimes. I dance when I am in a mood for it, even if it is 1 o’clock in the night. SLEEP a heavenly word which I totally and unconditionally love! I am dreamer who wants to weave a world like paradise itself in a web where each strand is meant to stand for something I want from this life. I have always enjoyed reading (excluding text books of course) and will someday have small study come library of my own, where I can keep all the books I have read and want to read or just because liked it when I saw it. I enjoy writing too, for me writing is sometimes a way to vent my emotions and way to express myself and otherwise it is just a way to find myself. Some of the crazy things I like are dancing in the rain, singing very loudly, jumping on the bed like a child and a few more. Most of the days I am happy with life and everything in it, but there are days when I feel like a looser but I always manage to convince myself otherwise. My idea of living life is bizarre with an edge of fanatic.

Well that is ME for you. 

P.S: Just a go at talking about myself!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts