life water


“Water water everywhere not a drop to drink”. William Copper
Sailing across seven seas to the end of the world, trying to find a place where I can call home and where I can feel safe. I have taken up this journey called life all alone. I can see land around me beckoning me to stop my journey for a while and take respite in their safe haven. But to do that would be to give up on voyage I have started without seeing it to the end, because I know if I stop now  I will never have the courage to start again. The sun has started to sink into the horizon, leaving behind the darkness that comes with the night. But the night brings with it the thousand shimmering stars to guide me through these mysterious and cavernous waters. Darkness doesn’t scare me as it brings peace to my soul when it brings with it the silence of the night disturbed only by the swishing of the oars. Night brings with it the many dreams my heart desires. But I prefer the first rays of sun like shooting arrows of sparkling light all around, as they give me hope of a new day when I can realise all the dreams night had secured in my heart and brings with it the anticipation of what lies ahead. I am not confidant of reaching my destination but trust I will have the strength to carry on with the journey I have taken up however violent the waters become!
On and on I go where life beckons……

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a ton sush this was something i had written long back but just remembered so posted it :) too blank to write anything new actually :D

      Delete
    2. well that way even im writing shit just so tht i dont forget it entirely :P

      Delete
  2. and is the pic of iruppu falls ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See a Feminine john keats in the making. Kudos :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts